Friday, May 20, 2011

Week 1

I can't say I did amazing this week, but I'm optimistic. I lost 1.2 lbs! At least it is in the right direction. I don't expect Biggest Loser type results. I don't have the privilege of being able to work out 24/7. In fact, I didn't work out at all this week. I've planned to start small by taking a walk with the kiddos daily. The only day this week the weather was decent was Monday and that didn't happen. Every other day this week it has either been raining or snowing. The forecast for next week doesn't look great either. Maybe I'll get the motivation to use our bike this week.

This week I just tried to cut back on portions. Some days I did ok. Other days were not so great. Like Tuesday when I was at home with the kids all day. Phillip is so used to seeing his daddy in the afternoons he gets cranky on the days Matt has class. I may have overindulged in some yummy chocolate chips cookies after I finally got the kids to bed.

So, that was my week. I'm not quite brave enough to actually report my weight. It's quite depressing. So, until then I'll just report my weight loss. Here's to hoping next week is still in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment