Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Catch-Up!

It's been a while so I'll just cram the last 3 months into one post. So this will be a rambling of things we have done that I actually have photographic evidence of!

I made homemade playdough for the kids one day. Phillip loved it.


Especially when I made a snake for him!


Annaleigh decided it needed to be tasted.


Apparently, it was not tasty.


The weather has been warming up, then cooling off, then warming up...you get the idea. We've been able to take the kids to the park a few times! 


Clearly they love the swing.


I ordered Annaleigh's Easter dress off of Zulily and made Phillip a matching bow tie and suspenders. This was actually before Easter. 


The Saturday before we went to Aunt Ashley's house to celebrate. We have 12:30 Church now so our Sundays are a little crazy. Saturday works out much better for get togethers.


The kids had a blast hunting eggs.


And hanging out with their cousins!


The "Easter Bunny" visited us Sunday. 


With lots of fun goodies.


We spent a day of Matt's spring break from work taking the kids to the Treehouse. They had so much fun and I especially loved the light table with transparent legos. So cool!


And finally, Matt graduated! I can't believe the day finally came! It technically took him 5 yrs, but he transferred schools after the first year and lost almost all his classes. Not too shabby! I can't tell you how proud I am of him. He spent the last 2 years of his college career working full time, going to school full time and he is always a great dad to our kids. He's amazing!


And we got a family-ish picture out of it!


And this is what it looks like when you try to take pictures at lunch/nap time with a 2 yr old and 1 yr old!


Yesterday, was Matt's birthday! I made red velvet cupcakes with a divine cream cheese frosting, ham, and potato salad. A little southern comfort food. 
 
I think that pretty much sums up the last 3 mths. Coming soon: a move, a new job and a 3rd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment