Saturday, July 30, 2011

Yo! Happy Birthday, Phillip!

His birthday was actually last Saturday, but we had his party this weekend for various reasons. I will never forget the day that little boy came into my life just 2 short years ago. That little boy will always hold a special place in my heart. There are days when I am absolutely at my wits end with him, but he is growing into such a smart and caring little man. I smile everytime I hear him say, "careful" or "hey, what are you doing." He is one special little man. Shortly before his birthday we discovered a new kids show. Yo Gabba Gabba is the most adorable show for little people. It teaches important lessons while having fun. It wasn't long before we were using the "There's a pary in my tummy" song daily to get him to eat. So we decided to have a Yo Gabba Gabba themed party. I found an awesome website with tons of party ideas, here! Let me just say that all the decorations came from supplies I already had on hand, no out of pocket! Here is Phillip's party.






Happy Birthday, my little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment